Saturday, January 18, 2014

TGIF

a few photos from the week


Morning rosary by candlelight


Broccoli ready for harvesting as a side dish for our baked redfish tonight


Beautiful blue skies with mild temps this week


Lots of baby holding time with bilateral ear infections and a very snotty sinus infection...him, not me


Asleep with one shoe off and one shoe on


For his first birthday gift...a brand new, teeny, tiny sibling!!


A camo birthday outfit currently in progress


And a smocked birthday bubble also in progress and nearing completion...needs a good washing and pressing too.

Wishing you all a wonderful, healthy weekend, bye now.

Update:  I tried posting most of this post from my iphone yesterday while holding a sleeping little boy.
I had to come back this morning (Sat.) to fix a few things.
I've also discovered a "yarn sale" at a local store...sounds like the place to be this morning as I haven't been out of the house since Tuesday morning when I brought little boy to the doc for those icky ears and sinus cavities...yikes!

Again, hope you all have a wonderful, long weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Hello Cheryl!
    Loved the pictures so much! The one with the baby toes.... And the we little hands. Melt my heart! Hope you are well!
    And blessings to you always, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about the profile of a sweet baby foot that makes us go weak? So sweet. Enjoy. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara :) Yes, baby feet and hands are too cute!

      Delete